Saturday, May 25, 2013

The "Alison" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Hello dolls and boys,

[Sorry about the delay with the posts, I fell asleep last night while reading a novel before I was done!! Just randomly woke up so I'm posting 1 thing for now (maybe 2 if generous feeling), I've got 2 more posts coming later and one more post tonight about today's look.]

I have yet another look from the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm just a little obsessed with my new palette. I'll probably be using it every day for a little while. Today's look is the "Alison", which is a look from the Look Book, or Glamour Guide, and is very simple and natural looking. Well except for the black liner and cat eye, but you could easily replace that with the same brown shadow used in the look, and you can simply line your top and bottom lash lines without doing the cat eye. The eyeshadows are really light and natural, you're using white and brown. I stayed true to the look and the products used, except that I used Chocolate Soleil in addition to everything in the look. I never tried Chocolate Soleil before and was excited to try it. I like the colour, but it can be a tad bit too dark for my light skin if I don't pay attention to the amount I'm putting on, so I prefer Bronzed and Poreless as a matte bronzer. It's lighter on my skin than Chocolate Soleil. Both are great bronzers. And I used the blush that comes in the palette, of course.




So I hope you like this look, I actually really like it and I see this look becoming a new favourite. If I hadn't done my Top5 before I got this palette, I would have surely included it on the list. When I've used almost every single colour, I will post a review on this palette. But so far I really do love it. It comes with 10 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 2 bronzers, mini Shadow Insurance and a Flatbuki brush. Everything is limited edition (meaning in this palette only) except for the two bronzers, Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil.

The "Alison" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette




Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Loves Sephora palette
  • Piano Keys
  • Behind The Counter
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara


(sorry if the eyeliner is a bit smudged, I took the pic hours after doing my makeup)


Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW20 (for undereyes)
MAC Studio Finish in NW20 (for blemishes)
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Too Faced Loves Sephora Blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil




Lips:

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal




Products Used:

Too Faced Loves Sephora

Too Faced Loves Sephora - 62$CAD


Too Faced Loves Sephora
eyeshadows used: Piano Keys, Behind The Counter

Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black - 25$CAD

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara - 28$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora
blush: Who's Your Poppy?
Bronzer: Chocolate Soleil

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal -  27$CAD

oops forgot to rotate!!
From left to right:
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Too Faced Loves Sephora eyeshadows in Behind The Counter, Piano Keys


So that is it! I hope you liked the look, it's really simple to recreate at home and with a few tweeks you can make this look into conservative work place appropriate. So tell me, what do you think of the "Alison"? Would you wear this to work or a night out? What do you think of Chocolate Soleil? What's your favorite Too Faced bronzer and why? Which of their Glamour Glosses is similar to mine that you would recommend (looking for pink/nude/natural)?

Keep checking for more posts, should be at least 3 today!

Steph xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment