Saturday, May 25, 2013

The "Artemis" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Hey babes!!

I finished the Top5 Makeup Products for the Lips Category (to be posted later) and I did the Artemis look from the Too Faced Loves Sephora Palette. Sorry it took so long!

Today I'm doing the "Artemis" look. It's pink and green eyeshadows, which look lovely when they're put together. I used the blush even though it wasn't part of the look. I don't find I can only wear bronzer, I need a blush to brighten up my cheeks. It's a fairly easy look to do at home too. I also used the Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme. Now I remember what I liked and disliked about it. I like it because it covers more than their Tinted BB Cream but it's a pain to blend and set. And if you have any patches of dry skin, it makes it a million times more noticeable. I'm also wearing that MAC lipstick that I mentioned in my Top5, it's the one that I loved as a teenager but haven't worn in a while. It's called Pretty Please.




I usually do my eyes first and then my face, but because you're putting eyeshadow underneath your eyes, you should do your face first and then your eyes. The only downside is that is it harder to wipe away the fallout.

Read my Air-Buffed BB Creme Review

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette in "Artemis"




Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

  • So Cal: apply to your lid and a bit past the crease. don't do the outer lid.
  • David & Marg: apply to the outer lid and crease. line bottom waterline.

Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara




Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Sun Bunny





Lips:

MAC Lipstick in Pretty Please




Products Used:


Too Faced Loves Sephora

Too Faced Loves Sephora - 62$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara - 28$CAD

Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow - 48$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora

MAC Lipstick in Pretty Please - 18$CAD

From left to right:
Too Faced Loves Sephora eyeshadows in: So Cal, David & Marg
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Sun Bunny
MAC Lipstick in Pretty Please



So that's the look! Hope you enjoyed it. Just realized that I did this look on Friday and it fits perfect for Fashion Friday! lol. Even though it's colourful, you could still pull this off in the day at work/school.

So what do you think of the "Artemis" look? Is it too colourful for daywear for you? And what do you think about MAC Pretty Please? It used to be my alltime fave lipstick as a teenager. What did you think of the Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme? And what did you think of the Sun Bunny bronzer? Which Too Faced bronzer do you like the most?

If you have any suggestions or ideas for a Fashion Friday look, please let me know!

Steph xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment