Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The "Stephanie" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Hello glam girls!!

Today I finally did the "Stephanie" look from the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette. I say finally because anyone would have probably done their namesake's look first lol. So I did the "Stephanie" and I have mixed feelings about this look. I think it's a little weird with the fuchsia in the inner corners of the eyes. This is definitely not something I would wear every day. I'd probably only wear it if I had some sort of weird theme party to go to or something. The fuchsia shade, 1998 has a few sparkles. The shade Jer Jer is a bronze colour. TF <3's The Cast is a silver/gold sparkle shade. I paired Stila's Lipglaze in Joy with this look. Joy is a fuchsia colour, with I thought went great with the 1998 shade. I was hoping my namesake look would be amazing but it kinda disappointed me. I guess it'll be up to me to make amazing Steph Stud makeup looks!!

The "Stephanie" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette



Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

  • Jer Jer: apply to inner lid but leave the innermost corner and tear duct empty and apply to the outer lid, continuing down to the lower lash line a bit.
  • TF <3's The Cast: apply to the middle of the lid and the middle of the lower lash line
  • 1998: apply to the innermost corner and tear duct, along the inner lower lashline
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara





Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Finish in NW20
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Chocolate Soleil




Lips:

Stila Lipglaze in Joy




Products Used:

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Too Faced Loves Sephora - 62$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara - 28$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora

Stila Lipglaze in Joy (limited edition, Xmas Lipglaze Set 2013)

From left to right:
Too Faced Loves Sephora eyeshadows: 1998, TF <3's The Cast, Jer Jer
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
Stila Lipglaze in Joy



I hope you enjoyed the look!! It's not my cup of tea personally. Even though I didn't like the look, I have to say that the quality of the eyeshadows is excellent. Great pigmentation and staying power, as usual. I love Too Faced products because their products are consistently great quality. The blush and bronzers are fantastic as well.

So what did you think of the "Stephanie" look? Did you like it or hate it? What criticisms do you have? Did you like the Stila Lipglaze in Joy? Did you like the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette? Would you purchase it? What is your favorite eyeshadow shade in this palette? And your favorite bronzer? What is your favorite look from this palette?


Here are some other looks that I've done from this palette: my look, the Alison, the Artemis, the Jen.

I'm working on a Review of the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette, it should be up tonight.

I'm also working on:

Cruelty-free and Vegan Makeup Brands: I'm listing 30 brands and determining who is cruelty-free and who is not and I talk a bit about how you can find out who's cruelty-free

Empties & Extras: I have 7 empties just waiting to have 10. I show you all the empty containers I have and all the extra makeup items I've either stocked up on or seem to have in my drawer.

Makeup Basics Page: Just making sure that I've included everything that I want to include on this page. It's almost done!!

I'm hoping I finish most of this by the end of the week. I've been asked to do a list of cruelty-free brands and I'm pretty sure if misinformed a friend in the past. Some brands are really sketchy with how they word their position on this matter. I'll explain all this in the post.

What would you like to see me post about? Send in your ideas for topics, reviews, etc.

Steph xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment